Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Safari Experience : Scouting The Extinct Existence

            Before I start my storytelling about my journey, Lance, William and I have been arguing about what the biggest animal is, is a lizard a Dinosaur or not, and are the Dinosaurs even real. In this blog you find out more about these questions. So sit back, relax and enjoy this blog. 

              In my journey through the wild life, I interacted with so many extinct animals like the Dinosaurs, Mammoths and Saber-toothed Cats. I didn’t only see land animals, I also saw the aquatic life while inside an underwater tunnel. There, I saw the Megalodon; the largest shark known, the Dunklesteus; the 2nd largest aquatic Dinosaur, and the world-famous Mosasaurus; the BIGGEST and I mean BIGGEST of all aquatic life.

             One of the most fearful animal that I saw is the Mosasaurus and do you know why? Obviously it was very dreadful in its size. It was the last of its kind; the Mosasaurids. Its name means “Meuse Lizard”. Its length was about 59 feet that is equivalent of 4 Dinosaurs in the size of a T-Rex. Although, the Mosasaurus has poor eyesight, it has MASSIVE teeth that can tear any piece of flesh like a plankton. That’s why it’s first on my most fearful animals list. 

           Next is the Saber-toothed Cat. It is a member of various extinct groups of predatory mammals that have long, curved saber-shaped canine teeth. Despite the “cat” in its name, it was never close to a modern-day cat. This cat has a speed that can race up a Cheetah, this cat has stealth skills that can put Chameleon to shame, this cat has senses that can even surpass Wolverine from the X-men and lastly this cat has a very, very, VERY fierce heart, and do you know why? It has a VERY fierce heart because it can kill an Elephant, a Rhino and other colossal animals, what else would you call it if it can annihilate enemies at this size?

 And lastly , the  Tyrannosaurus Rex.  Its name “Tyrannosaurus” means “Tyrant Lizard” and “Rex” means “King”. Why is it worthy of being called “King”? Due to its speed, strength, skill, and power, no other terrestrial Dinosaur would dare try this baby out. Although it has a very large head, its jaws are also chisel-like blades that were sharper than a SN-2 knife. What more could you ask for? For this 13-foot killing machine can withstand any terrestrial Dinosaur alive!


Did you ever wonder why in Jurassic Park, why does the T-Rex never die easily? Not just because of its strength, but also in its pride, no king would ever accept loss right? So now you know. And this was my Safari Experience, seeing animals like never before, with info of course! Why’d you think I know these things? No offence. Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment